- Akita University Education and Research Support Fund
Akita University Education and Research Support Fund
Akita University set up the Akita University Education and Research Support Fund as a means of enhancing and developing education and research activities. We ask for your kind support and cooperation with this scheme.
Akita University’s Basic Principles
- Promotion of world-class education and research
- A commitment to regional development and the resolution of global issues
- Development of capable human resources who can assume important roles both in Japan and overseas
Management of Funds
- Establishment of the Fund Management Committee to ensure transparency in the management of funds
- The Fund Management Committee deliberates over project plans for funds and budgets/payments
- Individuals and organizations that donate to this fund are entitled to tax exemptions.
- In the case of donations from individuals, the donation amount (the total amount of donations if the individual has also made donations elsewhere) qualifies for a deduction from taxable income (limited to 1/4 of the individual’s gross income) (Individuals must file a final income tax return to receive this).
- In the case of donations from organizations, the amount is calculated as an expense.