- Study resource sciences
- Dept.of Resource Policy and Management
Dept.of Resource Policy and Management
Dept.of Resource Policy and Management demands the student as described below.
- Those who are interested in problems on the whole earth such as resources, energy and the environment, and those willing to contribute to the formation of a sustainable society
- Those who are willing to flourish in various fields in the international society
- Those who are strongly interested in exchange with people with wide varieties of values
Students are expected to acquire the following before entering the university.
- Knowledge of world geology and history to understand the international situation related to resource problems
- A high ability to read and understand, and power of expression in Japanese and foreign languages (English)
- Competence in mathematics to be the base of methods for social science and natural science