- Study resource sciences
- Dept.of Earth Resource Science
Dept.of Earth Resource Science
Dept.of Earth Resource Science demands the student as described below.
- Those who are strongly curious toward resource phenomena and eager to search for the history of the earth or new resources with a global view
- Those who deeply penetrate into things and patiently cope with field work or experiments
- Those who have creativity to develop a new method of studies or new technologies, and are eager to flourish as an engineer or research worker of the leading-edge earth science
Students are expected to acquire the following before entering the university.
- Sufficient ability of mathematics to be the basis of source science, and deeper knowledge of physics and chemistry
- Knowledge for applying basic knowledge of scientific experiments to natural phenomena and review it
- Deeper understanding of world geology, history, problems in international societies, etc. to conduct resource investigations and studies with an international view